Python is a general-purpose, high-level programming language developed by Guido van Rossum in 1991. It is structured with emphasis on code intelligibility.Python syntax is today's programming language, making it the fastest growing language by allowing programmers to express their concepts in fewer lines of code.
Features Of Python
* Easy to code: Python is a high-level programming language, as it is easy to understand compared to other languages such as c, c#, Java script, Java, and so on. Python can only be learned and written code by working for hours. It is also a developer-friendly language.
* Platform-independent: Python programs can be developed and executed within a large number of operating systems. It can be used in Python, Linux, Windows, Macintosh, Solaris and others.
* Object-oriented language: Python, object-oriented language and Class concepts, encapsulation of objects, etc. supports.
* Free and open source: the Python language is available for free on the official website. Because it is open source, it is open to the public. So you can download, use and share.
* GUI programming support: graphical user interfaces can be made in Python using a module such as PyQt5, PyQt4, wxPython or Tk.
* High-level language: Python is a high-level language. When programs are developed in Python, it does not need to memorize the system architecture or manage memory.
* Portable language: Python is a portable language, such as the case that code written in python for Windows can also run on different platforms, such as Linux, Unix, and Mac.
* Integrated and interpreted language: Python is an interpreted language because Python code is executed line by line. Python is also an integrated language because it can integrate Python with another language such as C, C++, and so on without extending it too much.
Differences between Python and other programming languages Dec.
* Python is clear and easy to read, Ruby can be difficult to debug from time to time.
* Python-based applications YouTube, Instagram, Bit torrent, etc. while Ruby-based apps Twitter, Github etc.'dir.
* Python has a web framework called Django, while Ruby has a Web framework called Ruby on Rails.
* Python has decidedly higher adoption rates among developers than Ruby.
* Use of modules and better namespace management are available in Python, while use of blocks is available in Ruby.
Python versus Golang:
* Python is a high-level programming language based on Object-Oriented Programming, while Golang is a procedural programming language based on concurrent programming.
* Python supports exceptions, while Golang does not support exceptions. Instead of making an exception, it is Golang's fault.
* Python is a dynamically written language, uses an interpreter, while Go is a statically written language. So the compiler uses it.
* Python supports inheritance, while Golang does not support inheritance.
* Python is good for data analysis and computing, while Golang is useful for system programming.
Python vs PHP:
* Python is an object-oriented scripting language, while PHP is a server-side scripting language.
* Python is a general-purpose full stack programming language, whereas PHP is widely used for web development.
* Functional programming techniques are possible in Python, whereas functional programming is not provided in PHP.
* Python's sustainability and change supply are good, whereas Php's maintenance is unlikely.
* Python has the appropriate provision for exception handling, whereas PHP does not properly support the exception.
Python and Node.js:
* Python is suitable for back-end applications, numerical calculations and artificial intelligence, whereas Node.js is better for web applications and website development.
* Python, Node.although js supports callback, it supports generators that make it much less complicated. Its programming is based on event/callback, which allows it to process faster.